Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A few of my favorite things

I couldn't make it through a single day without each one of these products. So, I thought I'd share them and why they rock. 

• The Mary Kay Eye Makeup remover works wonders at removing even the most heavy duty, waterproof eyeliner and mascara without leaving behind an oil slick. 

• The Pond's Rejuveness Moisterizer was in the travel toiletries at Target and only 2 bucks, I think. I bought it just because it was inexpensive and cute. Turns out this stuff is awesome! Doesn't break me out and not too greasy to put on under makeup. A true winner, on my book!

• Then there is the L'Oreal Skin Beautifier BB cream, which is completely unlike the BB creams currently being marketed in America. It's light and matte and stays put all day. I have worn it to work everyday for the past 6 months and have even ditched other, heavier foundations for other occasions. The selling point is that it dries to a powder finish and I never know it there once it's on. 

So, while it's fun being a product junkie, it's even more enjoyable to have a few simple products you can rely on!
  





No comments:

Post a Comment